Rediscovering the Ideas of Liberty
- The Unique Idea of the American Constitution
- VIRTUE Among The People - The Soul Of America's Constitution
- Creator-Endowed Rights - the foundation of America's Constitution
- Natural Law - The Ultimate Source Of Constitutional Law
- An Enlightened People - The Most Effective Means Of Preserving Liberty
- Small Federal Government - Strong Local Governments
- Separation Of Powers - the genius of America's Constitution
- Private Property Rights - A Basic Premise Of America's Constitution
- Constitutional Government - A government of laws, not of rulers
- Checks and Balances - The Constitutional Structure For Limited And Balanced Government
- Freedom of individual Enterprise - The Economic Dimension of Liberty Protected by the Constitution
Footnote: Our Ageless Constitution, W. David Stedman & La Vaughn G. Lewis, Editors (Asheboro, NC, W. David Stedman Associates, 1987) Part III: ISBN 0-937047-01-5
"If freedom is not in the hearts of the people...."
- Our Ageless Constitution
- Do We Have A Living Constitution?
- The Responsibility of Citizens
- Will The Great American Experiment Succeed?